We have a job for you
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Currently, we're looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps who will join the team that develops a platform for managing employee benefits in the United Kingdom.
As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team's core structure and you will work with multiple cross-functional Scrum teams. You will be continuously involved in the process of creating software based on user stories.
An important aspect of this project is close cooperation with our British partner and everyday communication in English.
- Good English language (written and spoken)
- Windows Server 2012 R2+
- RHEL / CentOS
- Networking / Firewall / Switching
- Routing (Cisco)
- VMWare Suite inc vSphere, ESXi
- CCNP / MCSE
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center (Globis office center)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more