We have a job for you
Android Application Developer
SpyroSoft is looking for an Android application developers - senior, regular and junior. The goal of the project is updating existing setup with different Android distribution and modify existing telco application stack based on provided requirements. Your main role will be to design, specify, implement and get the system ready for usage.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Development experience in Java and basic of C
- Android platform development experience
- Good understanding of Android platform build setup in general
- Experience with embedded platforms using Android (mainly phones)
- General understanding of hardware connected to a Linux system
- Understanding of Android specifics for Linux system
- Basic Linux apps / libraries build process setup and modification
- Understanding of JNI
- Basic python knowledge
- Linux / developing software in Linux environment
- Experience with team-based development tools
- The ability to collaborate on complex software systems.
- Telecommunication understanding (DECT, P2T, SIP)
- Understanding of NFC, RFID, WiFi, BT
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide leadership
- Based on provided basic requirements and working Android platform, ability to create and document Android telecommunication applications.
- Work together with platform developer to provide complete device solution
- Work together with system tester to provide acceptance testing of built things.
- Participate in other architecture, requirements, design, code and test case reviews.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee tee
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more