We have a job for you
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
SpyroSoft looks for AI Engineer for our Automotive R&D Feature Development for Autonomous Driving. The area of responsibility includes the field of machine learning for automated driving. To do this, you use a variety of sensor technologies (RADAR, LiDAR, camera), the information of which you evaluate, process, and provide with appropriate methods (such as feature extraction, object tracking, and classification). Work encompasses the entire spectrum of algorithm development from the requirements through the implementation, the simulation to the integration test and the proof of concept and functional maturity. In addition, you observe new methods and technologies in the development environment and take measures to implement them.
- Very good knowledge of machine learning techniques, especially neural networks
- C / C++
- Knowledge and experience of the software engineering processes for embedded systems, quality management and typical tools
- Understand the Automotive SPICE framework and ISO26262
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more