We have a job for you
Automotive Senior SW Test Engineer
Our customer is a leading global provider of driver information systems. The goal is the development of instrument panels and high-quality head-up display modules, readability and reliability throughout the life cycle of a vehicle.Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands.
Your main role will be to create, execute and report of test results, cross-site testing of ECU software on the HiL test bench, black box testing as well as revision, development and new development of automation strategies.
- 6-8 years relevant work experience, automotive environment beneficial
Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and V-Modell development methodology
- Very good knowledge of communication buses and electrical interfaces (eg CAN / MOST / SPI / PWM / ADC etc.) and experience in using the appropriate measuring tools
- Scripting programming languages (Python) is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German language skills an advantage
- Assertive and confident appearance, communication strength and resilience
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more