We have a job for you
Azure Integration Developer
On this position you will participate in the project concerning the construction and development of a new platform for the automatic generation of digital maps and spatial objects based on static materials, such as satellite images, contact databases, etc. using artificial intelligence algorithms. In this long-term R & D project in the area of spatial information, methods such as machine learning, big data analysis and Azure cloud computing technologies will be used.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Bricks with Geo Spark or Magellan libraries
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory v2
- Knowledge of programming languages such as .NET and python
- Experience in working with geospatial data.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Personalized English courses
- Relocation package (financial or business support for the first month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee and tea
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more