We have a job for you
Big Data Developer (ELT)
Project is connected with creating and development of new platform which is generating digital maps based on statical materials, for example satellite photos, telephone/address database etc. In this long-term R&D project will be used technologies and methods like machine learning, big data analysis and Azure cloud computing.
- Experience with Apache Spark (Data Bricks with Goe Spark or Magellan would be the best).
- Knowledge of no-sql database like CosmoDB or MongoDB.
- Knowledge of programming language: Java or C# or Python.
- Experience with structural and unstructured data.
- Communicative English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with geospatial and illustrative data.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language lesson
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more