We have a job for you
Big Data QA specialist
Project is connected with creating and development of new platform which is generating digital maps based on statical materials, for example satellite photos, telephone/address database etc. In this long-term R&D project will be used technologies and methods like machine learning, big data analysis and Azure cloud computing.
- +4 years of experience as an automation tester.
- Experience with testing API.
- Familiarity with scripting languages python/perl/bash.
- Experience with testing and validating ETL data.
- Communicative English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about CI tools (VSTS/AzureDevOps/Jenkins/Teamcity)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Analyzing requirements.
- Designing, creating, executing and maintaining automated tests.
- Possible remote work one day a week.
- Individual employee development program.
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month).
- Unlimited coffee, tea.
- Working in interesting projects.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more