We have a job for you
BigData Test Engineer
The Data Team at works on building and deploying novel analytical algorithms based on the data from our IoT products. The team is Wroclaw & Allendorf based unit.
- Basics of the Python programming language,
- Basics of the Bash commands,
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data
- Verification and identifying data mismatch,
- Knowledge of Data Quality issues and methods of dealing with them,
- Sound work experience in different software testing methodologies,
- Cloud concepts and implementations experience with clouds like Azure/AWS/Google,
- Experience in tests analysis,
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL,
- Experience with non-functional tests (esp. performance tests),
- Jira/Confluence/Jenkins experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication interpersonal skills.
- Possibility to participate in various range of trainings and conferences
- Flexible working time
- Relocation package
- Free parking place
- Professionally equipped and comfortable office
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Unlimited coffee/tea and delicious fruit every Wednesday
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more