We have a job for you
Business Solutions Architect / Lead IT Architect (Java)
We would like to invite to our team a business-oriented Java architect, whose extensive knowledge and vast experience will contribute to Spyro's next projects in the area of Java development.
We do care about high standards in communication with clients, so we are looking for a skillfull speaker and negotiator, who can look at issues from a broad perspective, not only in terms of one specific project, but also in terms of the company's general strategy. We value well developed interpersonal skills and would love to welcome a Specialist who will be able to inspire and support younger developers.
If you are an inquisitive and ambitious person who has a very good understanding of microservices architecture, feel free to contact us! We will talk with you about the cooperation with pleasure.
- Project estimation
- Project set up (infrastructure, source code)
- Application design
- Backlog creation and estimation
- Negotiations with clients
- Documentation (for teams and clients)
- Elements of a Scrum Master role (plannings, sprint retrospectives)
- Development (to a lesser extent)
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more