We have a job for you
C/C++ Software Developer (Automotive)
SpyroSoft is looking for experienced Software Developer (medior) to join our Automotive development.
Responsibilities of team members will be related to the creation of detailed design, implementation, and module test, as well as documentation.
If you are interested in the automotive industry and would like to help us change the world for better, join us!
- At least 2 years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Knowledge of software architecture, design patterns and object oriented design
- Good knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of functional safety aspects (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Software development processes and quality management processes know-how
- Goal-orientation even in critical situations
- Readiness to represent the company in front of the clients
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience in working with GIT
- Knowledge or experience in working with requirement management systems
- Communicative German
- Creation of software detailed design and implementation in C/C++
- Optimization under various criteria, e.g. execution time, resource consumption
- Module integration in test environment
- Designing module and unit tests
- Documenting development activities
- Configuration management related and DevOps related activities
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee, tea
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more