We have a job for you
Chief Marketing Officer
Since the beginning two and a half years ago we have relied on our vast network of business connections to create from scratch the fastest growing engineering company in Poland.
Every day our 310 employees (with 15 more joining us every month) deliver cutting edge IT solutions to 46 clients in UK, Germany and USA. And it is just a start.
Now we are looking for a CMO who can help us expand our business network by building on our achievements in key verticals including Automotive, Industry 4.0 and Finance.
We need someone who will promote our technical and domain expertise by informing potential clients about wonderful things we can do for them.
- You will manage a team of maximum 10 Marketers and Employer Branding specialists.
- You will be in charge of planning and executing yearly budgets aligned with company goals. Translating high-level vision into concrete tasks will be crucial to successful co-operation.
- Liaising with heads of domain and technology verticals to send coherent message to various groups of potential clients will be your day-to-day responsibility.
- You will coordinate promotional activities of our daughter companies in Western Europe and USA. This includes organizing meet-ups, round tables and other events as well as our participation in trade fairs around the globe.
- Together with our recruiters you will be accountable for finding and persuading the most talented employees to join our ranks.
- Your team will be instrumental in organizing company activities aiming at fostering team spirit and sense of higher purpose and belonging.
- Most of our clients are based outside of Poland so superb communication skills in English are indispensable. It would be great if you spoke German too.
- Because of the location of our development centres we need someone who is fluent in Polish.
- Combination of outstanding creativity and analytical skills is a quality you will find useful every day.
- Several years of experience in working for a company offering bespoke software development is a must.
- Promoting our brand among specialists will require a lot of effort and out of the box thinking therefore you should count persistence and resilience among your core competences.
- Relocation package if you are not based in Wroclaw, Cracow or Bialystok
- Environment allowing for professional growth through emphasis on independent thinking, self-reliance and taking personal responsibility.
- Test field for new ideas (even if they sound brave at first) and high tolerance for audacious yet well-thought-out actions.
- Ability to shape the future of the company thanks to proximity to top decision makers.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more