We have a job for you
Currently, we're looking for a DevOps Engineer who will support our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team's core structure and you will work with multiple cross-functional Scrum teams. You will be continuously involved in the process of creating software based on user stories. Your main responsibilities will be to support cloud and on-premises infrastructure, ensure that tooling is in place and to develop it according to best practices and latest technologies.
- At least 2 years of IT commercial experience as an administrator, devOps or developer
- Knowledge of tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Maven/gradle, Nexus repo, Vmware/virtualBox
- Knowledge of script languages like Groovy, Bash
- Knowledge of Linux OS: prefered Debian
- English B2
- Code review
- Unit tests
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more