We have a job for you
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features.
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Experience in containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and virtualization
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab-CI)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, New Relic)
- Very good English knowledge
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more