We have a job for you
Functional Safety Engineer
SpyroSoft Solutions is looking for a Functional Safety Engineer for our Automotive development. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. You will support our project teams in developing software solutions for our customers according to ISO 26262. The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware, and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware, and software architectural level. The Safety Engineer will interface with our customers to learn to identify functional safety issues.
- Experience in the automotive industry (ISO 26262 or IEC 61508)
- Familiar with safety analyses as FTA, FMEDA, HAZOP
- Experience with electronics/ systems/ software design and development of embedded systems
- Knowledge of development processes and quality management
- Good intercultural and communication skills, ready to represent our company in front of customers
- Understanding and experience of requirements modeling tools and methods preferred
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee, tea
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more