We have a job for you
Head of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Unit
Join our CTO and create the technological vision you always wanted to!
SpyroSoft is reaching yet another level in its impressive growth towards boosting its tech capacities. Therefore, we wish to invite an AI/ML Expert, who will build the Unit and enhance Spyro in the following areas:
- Serving as a subject matter expert in contacts with clients: providing them with the required expertise, as well as identifying their issues and business needs,
- Building the team of specialists that will answer the projects’ needs (by liaising with tech partners and providers, as well as with the internal Recruitment Team),
- Conducting projects within the area of expertise,
- Supporting other Spyro’s projects that entail the elements of AI/ML by sharing the domain knowledge,
- Supporting the growth of AI/ML competencies within Spyro’s specialists,
- Creating proof of concepts.
- PhD related to the areas of Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning and/or Computer Science, or alternatively 4 years of professional experience in the said areas,
- Profound understanding of diverse machine learning techniques (Regression, Decision Trees, Ensemble Methods, DNN, SVM, Reinforcement Learning, clustering methods, etc.) and their real-world strengths and drawbacks,
- Working knowledge of data science tools, such as Python (preferably) or R, etc.,
- Comfort manipulating and analysing (preferably using Databricks) complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources (Azure Data Lake (HDFS), NoSQL and SQL databases),
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Power BI (preferably) or Tableau, etc.,
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data,
- Great communication skills and orientation towards business,
- Willingness to work in Agile within the Scrum framework,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Besides the expertise in the AI/ML area, we are searching for a Specialist that has a thorough understanding of at least one of the following domains:
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Working knowledge of the following Python libraries would be an asset: Pandas, Sklearn, XGBoost, Tensorflow, Keras, NLTK, Seaborn,
- Working knowledge of Azure,
- Working knowledge of CoreML or ML Kit,
- Experience in productionising ML models,
- Previous experience with Big Data, including Hadoop and Spark,
- Some experience in AWS infrastructure,
- Knowledge of data platforms,
- Knowledge of Data Science-related topics: Predictive Modeling, Exploratory Analysis, Big Data and/or Data Visualization.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more