We have a job for you
Our project portfolio is growing and so is our java development team.
We are looking for experienced java engineers and architects to join one of our project teams in the area of finance, digital maps and security risk management.
If you are passionate about software and would like to join our rapidly growing company feel free to contact us.
- Proven professional experience as Java developer, minimum 2 years for a developer, minimum 8 years for an architect
- Strong Java8+ skills, core language and popular frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques, experience in using design patterns
- Experience in working with coding standards and static code analysis tools
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools and procedures
- Experience in working with modern software engineering tools: Git, Gerrit, Docker, SonarQube, etc.
- Experience in testing, e.g. unit tests, integration tests
- Communicative English
Nice to have:
- Front-End Experience
- Experience in working with and designing distributed systems in microservice architecture
- Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS and/or Azure
- Experience in working in agile project setups, e.g. SCRUM based approaches
- Regular activities throughout the entire development lifecycle, including requirements engineer, software and system design, implementation, testing, documentation.
- The exact scope of responsibilities might vary depending on particular project and candidate’s experience and will be discussed with each candidate in further stages of the interview process individually.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language lesson
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more