We have a job for you
Manual Tester – Geospatial project
Team Spyro is not slowing down and wishes to invite on board another great specialists! We are currently looking for a Manual Tester, who will join our team working on a geospatial project. Our specialists are focused on developing a map application that enables monitoring both ground and underground infrastructure elements. If you are looking for new professional challenges - feel free to apply and let us get to know you!
- Analyzing requirements
- Writing test scenarios
- Performing tests
- Close cooperation with development team
- At least 2 years of experience working as a manual tester (regression tests, functional tests, integration tests)
- Experience working in SCRUM
- Ability to think analytically, create and use test data
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
- At least basic knowledge of REST, SOAP APIs
- Communicative knowledge of English, ability to read and create technical documentation
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more