We have a job for you
.NET Line Manager
We are not slowing down and constantly expanding our structures, into which we would love to welcome Line Managers. People in this position will perform a highly important role for our organization – that of guardians of best specialist in the field, supporting their professional development.
If independence and decisiveness mean great deal to you in terms of your working environment, you are people-oriented, and have broad knowledge of software development and technology stack based on .NET, feel free to contact us. We will discuss with you the perspectives we have with pleasure.
- Performing the role of a Line Manager for 100 specialists within matrix organizational structure, having the support from Project Managers
- Taking responsibility for specialists’ salaries and professional development
- Representing the company in terms of technical support within the area of .NET development in front of clients
- Supporting sales activities in terms of preparing the technical part of an offer
- Closely cooperating with Recruitment and Employer Branding teams in terms of employing new specialists
- Allocating specialists to projects according to the company’s current needs and specialists’ path of professional development
- Great independence in terms of choosing people and means of acting
- Work in a company with flat organizational structure, in which you really have impact on reality
- At least 10 years of professional experience within software development industry
- Ability to manage teams of a few dozen specialists as a Line Manager (proven by experience)
- Very good knowledge of software development methodologies, technology stack based on .NET, as well as mobile and cloud solutions
- Independence, resourcefulness, and reliability
- Ability to represent the unit in front of a client
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Close cooperation with decision-making center
- Opportunity to co-create one of the fastest growing software house in Poland
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more