We have a job for you
We are currently looking for QA Automation, who will join our teams devoted to the development of a complex school management platform. This product consists of a variety of different modules that enable its users to control various aspects connected to the life cycle of schools and students, such as applications and enrollments, grades, grants, or accommodation.
- Selenium Webdriver
- Visual Studio
- Manual tests – 30%
- Writing test procedures (ie creating testcases) – 30%
- Automation test procedures – 40%
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more