We have a job for you
QA Engineer (mobile app)
Together with our client from Great Britain - involved in the creation of maps of the British territories, we are working on a mobile application for mapping travel routes. Thanks to the application, the user will be able to determine the route of his journey, check the surroundings of the areas he visits, share a planned trip with the surroundings, invite friends to common activity and notify people near his place. The application may be used both online and offline and is not limited only to major roads: on the map we will be able to check small routes, mountains, valleys or forests.
We are looking for manual testers, who will ensure the best quality of our applications. Apply and learn more about us!
- 1-2 years of experience in mobile app testing
- good analytical skills (so that the person can learn and understand the domain)
- knowledge of iOS and Android application UI guidelines
- (nice to have) experience with GIT, Visual Studio and VSTS
- (nice to have) experience in manual integration tests
- (nice to have) interest/experience in test automation
- manual testing of the mobile app functionalities (iOS and Android)
- writing test cases that will also be used for test automation
- reporting bugs
- finding UI and UX improvements
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language lesson
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more