We have a job for you
QA Engineer (mobile app)
We're creating an IoT enterprise solution for one of our German clients. The goal of the solution is to equip service technicians with a mobile application, written in Xamarin, that will help them diagnose and fix products in the field.
We are responsible for the development of a mobile application, Azure backend and SAP integration layer.
Join us and get the chance to work on a complex project in a highly interesting and fast growing domain, with an experienced team that is willing to share knowledge. We look forward to meeting you!
- manual testing of the mobile app functionalities (iOS and Android)
- writing test cases that will also be used for test automation
- reporting bugs
- finding UI and UX improvements
- 1-2 years of experience in mobile app testing (experience with apps written in Xamarin is a plus)
- good analytical skills (so that the person can learn and understand the IoT domain)
- knowledge of iOS and Android application UI guidelines
- (nice to have) experience with GIT, Visual Studio and VSTS
- (nice to have) experience in manual integration tests
- .NET core
- SAP Cloud
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
- Chance to work on a complex project in a highly interesting and fast growing domain, with an experienced team, that is willing to share knowledge
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more