We have a job for you
Being part of a scrum team in IT and development department of financial company. Projects based in java and concerns core business application of the company.
QA greenfield with opportunity to be part of building and structuring well organized and structured QA approach.
- being individual tester of scrum team (6 people)
- executing manual tests of developed features
- creating quality assurance items like tests scenarios, checklists
- assuring quality of whole solution (smoke and sanity tests)
- liaising with team, QA lead, product owners, on the daily basis
- creation of automated test scripts for e2e and integration cases
- 2 years experience in IT
- experience as scrum master (nice to have)
- very good knowledge and understanding of agile practices and way of thinking
- good English (nice to have)
- technical background preferably in Java technologies (niece to have)
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more