We have a job for you
For our automotive projects, we are looking for experienced Quality Engineer. We have projects connected with autonomous car, heads-up display and hybrid drive. We don’t expect experience in IT, however it’s nice to have. If you want to join us, apply now!
- Providing support in process deployment, operations and monitoring both at organizational (Quality Management System) and project level.
- Providing independent assurance that process and work products comply with predefined provisions and plans.
- Acting as a gate keeper for quality of deliveries to customer or next development level
- Checking process compliance against the process, tracks and closing Action items related to quality.
- Providing feedback on process improvements to Process Manager
- Participating on reviews of processes
- Providing consultancy and coaching on processes, proceduring to Project Team
- Creating and maintaining Quality Plans
- Conducting internal audits
- Previous experience in quality engineering roles
- Experience and familiarity with management systems (ISO9001, ISO27001)
- Experience in software industry and software development lifecycle would be an advantage
- Experience and/or familiarity with Automotive SPICE would be an advantage
- Can-do attitude
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Very good English
- Possible remote work one day a week.
- Individual employee development program.
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month).
- Unlimited coffee, tea.
- Working in interesting projects.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more