We have a job for you
SpyroSoft Solutions looks for Requirements Engineer for our Automotive R&D Feature Development for Autonomous Driving. Candidate is about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. Your task will be to create SW requirements for cutting-edge solutions providing valuable input for the team. You will receive a great support of a team of developers feeding you information you need. You will improve requirements iteratively in an agile environment. You will work closely with customer and collect his expectations.
- Knowledge and experience of the requirements engineering processes for embedded systems and typical tools (e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS, Jira)
- Understand the Automotive SPICE framework, and the role requirements play in various process areas
- Excellent communication skills, and strong influencing capabilities, good conflict resolution skills, ability to coordinate activities in an international environment
- Preferably you also have knowledge about Functional Safety, software test and test strategies
- Fluent in English and optionally German, both written and spoken
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more