We have a job for you
Senior .NET Developer
The project concerns complex system which is a travel and expense solution targeted at business users. The system delivers a comprehensive desk where one can perform all activities related to best business trip organization. The system, through multiple integrations with external systems, covers hotel, train, flight and taxi reservation - all in one place. The newest version of the application enhances the existing functionality by adding an expense management module.
The most important tasks will be to merge two types of travel booking services process and related management expenses, as well as data and communication management between all of the external services in order to make the experience seamless and transparent for the end user.
An indispensable part of this project will also be cooperation with the .NET / Azure developer in the area of critical aspects of integration and the upcoming use of the Azure platform.
- Development experience (.NET, .NET Core, Docker)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with RESTful API’s
- Experience developing in an agile environment
- Work experience as a scrum master – a big plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with NoSQL (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Experience working with RabbitMQ
- Experience working in BDD, TDD
- A passion for staying current in development technologies
Additional requirements for Fullstack:
- 3-5 years of programming skills with AngularJS
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more