We have a job for you
Senior .NET Developer
Together with our client - a British software manufacturer for payment services - we are working on a system that operates in the field of human resources and payroll, which improves performance in this area. The application will be used by employees to get their salary earlier, before the date of the payment.
The application is written from scratch, in the Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Azure technologies.
We are looking for an experienced developer, senior level, who will start working in the project, in cooperation with the British side. The specialist will be responsible for, among others, creating technical specification, performing requirement analysis, creating test plan.
- Microsoft Azure
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- C #
- Working experience of design and/or development experience with, C#,ASP.NET MVC Razor5, HTML5/CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience in deploying and managing web applications through Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture API’s (REST/RPC)
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Experience working with IBM Power Systems, RPG and DB2
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Very good knowledge of English
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more