We have a job for you
Senior .Net Developer
The goal of the project is to develop and release market-leading, efficient and functional software for handling payroll and HR services.
Tasks will include creating functionality from scratch, configuring existing systems by working with internal teams to design, develop and maintain SaaS's flagship HR and payroll solutions, as well as provide escalation to support teams where required. Engineers are expected to research and develop skills in new technologies.
- Develop scalable web applications utilising established development tools including ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- Building software using languages and the technology stack of Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Azure
- Participate in requirements analysis ensuring functional requirements can be met by the technical design and delivery
Create technical specifications and unit test plans and execute unit tests.
- Experience in working with:
(C #, .NET Core, Entity Framework or NHibernate, WCF)
- Experience in implementing and managing web applications through Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and service-oriented API architecture (REST / RPC)
- Experience with (Git) and CI / CD (Jenkins or Bamboo)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in working with IBM Power Systems, RPG and DB2
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more