We have a job for you
Senior Project Manager – Finance Business Unit
We are currently looking for a Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing SpyroSoft’s IT projects with the guidance of our Director of Finance. If you have at least 5 years of experience working as a PM, Scrum Master or Product Owner, know agile software development methodologies, understand software development life cycle and speak fluent English – this offer is for you.
As a PM, you will monitor the established software development process, manage project risk and budget and negotiate with our clients project scope, requirements, etc. Moreover, you will schedule and lead meetings, as well as build project teams and support sales-related activities.
Apply and learn more about us!
- At least 5 years of experience working as a PM, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, terminology and artifacts
- Fluency in English (C1)
- At least basic knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Technical knowledge in the area of software development
Nice to have:
- Professional Scrum Master or Professional Product Owner Certificate
- Technical background – technical education
- Experience working with budget and requirements
- Experience in managing projects within Finance domain
- Experience working as a software developer or software tester
- Experience working in a software house
- Training budget
- Opportunity to co-create processes on the level of organization
- Opportunity to develop quickly as a PM
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more