We have a job for you
Senior Software Engineer – API (Java+Azure) – SLAM
We are looking for an Engineer who will join our team in Kraków. Slam Project concerns the system, that analyses imagery from a built-in video camera installed on the device to recognize and extract features that are potential hazards for the vehicle. The system processes the video feed in real-time, extracting relevant features and these are referenced to a GPS track from the vehicle. This is commonly known as SLAM (simultaneous location and mapping). The information that is collected and identified by the vehicle using onboard AI processing is currently predominately street furniture (street lights, roadside cabinets, speed limits, traffic restrictions) and road markings. The goal of the project is to extract and geo-reference features captured in the system files in the 10-vehicle trial using vehicles.
- Strong background in delivering Java based server-side solutions.
- Delivering and integrating software to form a complete service experience across a wide variety of technologies, RESTful APIs and software designs, while supporting effective agile delivery.
- Experience around Deployment, Debugging, Testing, Scaling and Monitoring micro-services and scalable interconnected cloud networks is desired.
- Technologies in project: Docker, PostGIS, Java (SpringBoot), Hibernate, cloud services (Azure), GIT, GIT Flow and database design.
- Qualified to relevant degree level (or equivalent commercial experience)
- 5+ years hands-on experience of delivering Java based solutions into a Production environment
- Demonstrable skills in Docker, Java 8, SQL, Database design and Cloud services (Azure)
- Demonstrable ability to lead an engineering team
- Very good track record in influencing key business & technical stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in problem resolution & selection of technical solutions & applications.
- Proven track record of working within an AGILE delivery team
- Awareness of geospatial systems and technologies is desirable but not essential
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more