We have a job for you
Senior SW Engineer – Autosar
Our customer is a leading global provider of driver information systems. The goal is the development of instrument panels and high-quality head-up display modules, readability and reliability throughout the life cycle of a vehicle.Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands.
Your main role will be Software Development, Configuration and Integration for the AUTOSAR domain, troubleshooting and modification of existing source code (including 3rd party systems integration) as well as developing and executing Unit Tests and SW Integration Tests.
- At least 5 years of work experience in automotive embedded industry (experience in Instrument Cluster or Head Up Display is considered as an advantage)
- At least 3 years of work experience in AUTOSAR software configuration and integration
- Very good knowledge of C language within the real time ECU environments (C++ knowledge is considered as an advantage)
- Very good experience in configuring and troubleshooting Standard Software Components such as MCAL, Can, Eth, NvM, Wdg, Dcm/Dem, RTE, etc. (preferably form Vector)
- Very good knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer, CANdela Studio
- Very good knowledge of communication buses like CAN/Ethernet and the buses simulation environments like CANoe (including scripting and GUI panels creation)
- Experience in development of high level ECU Software (Application Software)
- Experience in the debugging and troubleshooting of the software on the target HW
- Knowledge of differences between AUTOSAR 3.x and 4.x is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (German is considered as an advantage)
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more