We have a job for you
Senior SW Engineer – Device Drivers
Our customer is a leading global provider of driver information systems. The goal is the development of instrument panels and high-quality head-up display modules, readability and reliability throughout the life cycle of a vehicle.Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands.
Your main role will in this position will be the processing of software requirements (review, analysis, design and development), configuration and integration for various microcontrollers as well as modification of the existing source code (including integration of external systems), development and execution of unit tests and SW integration tests
- 3+ years of work experience in automotive embedded industry (experience in Instrument Cluster or Head Up Display is considered as an advantage)
- At least 3 years of work experience in Device Drivers development and integration for such components as Stepper Motor, PWM, SPI, UART, APIX, LIN.
- Very good knowledge of C language within the real time ECU environments (C++ knowledge is considered as an advantage)
- Very good experience in the debugging and troubleshooting of the software on the target HW (especially device drivers for HW peripherals)
- Broad experience in development, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of Complex Device Drivers in the AUTOSAR domain
- Experience in development of high level ECU Software (Application Software)
- Good knowledge of communication buses like CAN/Ethernet and the buses simulation environments like CANoe
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer, CANdela Studio is considered as an advantage
- University degree in engineering, automotive engineering, software engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Good command of the English language (German is considered as an advantage)
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more