We have a job for you
Senior SW Engineer – SW Architect
The goal is the development of instrument panels and high-quality head-up display modules, readability and reliability throughout the life cycle of a vehicle.Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands.
Your main role will in this position will be creating and presenting software architecture, problem solving and modification of existing source code and software integration (including integration of third party systems).
- At least 7 years of work experience in automotive embedded industry (experience in Instrument Cluster or Head Up Display is considered as an advantage)
- At least 2 years of work experience as Embedded Software Architect with advanced UML usage (preferably in multiprocessor environment)
- Expert knowledge of C language within the real time ECU environments (C++ knowledge is considered as an advantage)
- Broad experience in designing high level ECU Software (Application Software) as well as low level Software (Device Drivers)
- Very good knowledge of Bootloaders (preferably in multiprocessor environment)
- Very good knowledge of communication buses like CAN/Ethernet
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR layers structure and AUTOSAR standard components
- Good knowledge of OSEK based OS (experience in another embedded OS like GHS Integrity, Embedded Linux, QNX is considered as an advantage)
- Experience in the debugging and troubleshooting of the software on the target HW
- Experience in a Technical Leading of project teams is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (German is considered as an advantage)
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more