We have a job for you
Software Developer in Test
Autonomous cars are driving recent developments of automotive industry without doubts. Nevertheless majority of the systems available on the market are at levels of partial or conditional automation (levels 2 and 3). System which could claim to reach level 4 of Autonomous are very rare. High automation (Level 4) requires car to operate without human input or oversight, under select conditions defined by factors such as road type or geographic area.
Spyro Soft Solutions is running a project in which high automation system for Autonomous cars is about to be developed in cooperation with our customer, who is one of the largest Tier 1 suppliers in automotive business.
Our team will be involved in several aspects of the project of autonomous drive level 4 system, starting from requirements engineering, trough architecture design and functional safety analysis up to development of software components of the overall system including artificial intelligence algorithms, which will be required. Ready product is foreseen to be used by world’s main OEMs.
- Development of testing framework and automated test scenarios for autonomous vehicle controller, mostly A-SPICE SWE5 (software integration tests) but also A-SPICE SWE6 (system tests on software level).
- Successfully completed studies (e.g. electrical engineering, automotive engineering, IT)
- Very good knowledge of C++ language, experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience with automated software testing.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in embedded domain is a must-have, automotive experience is very welcome
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and V-Model development methodology, ISO26262 is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German language skills an advantage
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language lesson
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more