We have a job for you
Software Engineer – API (Java, JS, SQL) (SLAM)
We are looking for an engineer who joins our team in Krakow. Slam Project concerns the system, that analyses imagery from a built-in video camera installed on the device to recognize and extract features that are potential hazards for the vehicle. The system processes the video feed in real-time, extracting relevant features and these are referenced to a GPS track from the vehicle. This is commonly known as SLAM (simultaneous location and mapping).
The information that is collected and identified by the vehicle using onboard AI processing is currently predominately street furniture (street lights, roadside cabinets, speed limits, traffic restrictions) and road markings.
The goal of the project is to extract and geo-reference features captured in the system files in the 10-vehicle trial using vehicles.
- Delivering production quality code with a strong track record of delivering customer requirements at pace and to a high standard.
- Delivering solutions encompassed with a wide variety of technologies such as:
- Sharing the experience with team around Deployment, Debugging, Testing, Scaling and Monitoring scalable applications
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of SQL database design and optimisation
- Proven track record of working within an AGILE delivery team
- Very good track record in problem resolution & selection of technical solutions & applications
- Qualified to relevant development certification (or equivalent)
- Awareness of geospatial systems and technologies is desirable but not essential
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more