We have a job for you
C/C++ Software Developer (Automotive)
SpyroSoft is looking for experienced Software Developer to join our Automotive R&D Feature Development for Autonomous Driving.
Responsibilities of team members will be related with creation of the detailed design, implementation, and the module test, as well as the documentation.
if you are interested in the automotive industry, and would like to help us change the world for better, join us!
- Implementation in C/C++ or creation of a function model
- Static analysis of the code or the model
- Optimization of the code or the function model regarding consumption of resources and compliance of guidelines
- Integration of modules in a test environment on the PC
- Creation and performance of the module tests
- Using reusable parts, and making them available
- Use of the CM activities in the work environment
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language class
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
- At least 2 years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Knowledge of MISRA rules and according rules from the static analysis tool
- Knowledge about architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Knowledge of the performance of reviews and review techniques
- Communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Knowledge about development processes and quality management.
- Good English skills both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Knowledge IDE in use as well as ClearCase, ClearQuest and the used problem management tool
- Knowledge of DOORS or PTC Integrity
- German skills
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more