We have a job for you
C/C++ Software Developer (Automotive)
SpyroSoft is looking for experienced Software Developer to join our Automotive R&D Feature Development for Autonomous Driving.
Responsibilities of team members will be related with creation of the detailed design, implementation, and the module test, as well as the documentation.
if you are interested in the automotive industry, and would like to help us change the world for better, join us!
- Creation of software detailed design and implementation in C/C++
- Optimization under various criteria, e.g. execution time, resource consumption
- Module integration in test environment
- Designing module and unit tests
- Documenting development activities
- Configuration management related and DevOps related activities
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language class
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Office located in the city center
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
- At least 2 years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Knowledge of software archtecture, design patterns and object oriented design
- Good knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of functional safety aspects (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Software development processes and quality management processes know-how
- Goal-orientation even in critical situations
- Readiness to represent the company in front of the clients
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience in working with git, Gerrit
- Knowledge or experience in working with DOORS and/or PTC
- Communicative German
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more