We have a job for you
SpyroSoft Solutions is looking for a Software Integrator for participation in an our Automotive development. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project related to the latest technology expected to be applied in hybrid vehicles. You will support our project teams in developing real-product software solutions for our customers according to ASPICE and ISO 26262.
The Software Integrator will overlook hardware/software interface in ECU and while being aware of system and software architecture, Software Integrator will provide proper AUTOSAR stack configuration using state-of-the-art commercial automotive tools. With his/her experience and knowledge of automotive specific communication (CAN) and general purpose hardware systems (SPI, ADC, DAC, RTOS), Software Integrator should be the key person while creating AUTOSAR runnable. The Software Integrator will collaborate with development teams to provide properly integrated application solution specified in the requirements.
- Bachelors in electronics or computer relevant experience.
- Good knowledge in Electronics and Micro controller, (TriCore Micro controllers / Aurix board is plus)
- Good knowledge in Embedded C
- Good knowledge in classical AUTOSAR platform ( rev 4.x is plus) at configuration and integration level
- Team player with good communication skills in English
- Knowledge on SDLC (Software development life cycle)
- Knowledge on CAN Communication Protocol (CAN FD is plus).
- Good software debugging skills.
- Experience with in-circuit debuggers.
- Experience with vector Tool chain
- Good knowledge in version management tools i.e. git
- Good knowledge in RTOS
- Quiet knowledge in Tresos
- Understanding requirements at system and software level
- Understanding concept module being integrated at system level
- Understanding Classic AUTOSAR
- Being able to set-up working environment with external help
- Providing system configuration using standardized tools, based on requirements and existing documentation
- Working responsibly with a small team of developers
- Following defined process
- Raising up hand when agreed process/requirement is not followed
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee tee
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more