We have a job for you
We are looking for an architect who will join our team in Krakow. Slam Project concerns the system, that analyses imagery from a built-in video camera installed on the device to recognize and extract features that are potential hazards for the vehicle. The system processes the video feed in real-time, extracting relevant features and these are referenced to a GPS track from the vehicle. This is commonly known as SLAM (simultaneous location and mapping). The information that is collected and identified by the vehicle using onboard AI processing is currently predominately street furniture (street lights, roadside cabinets, speed limits, traffic restrictions) and road markings.
system is also using this data to improve their understanding of vehicle and driver behaviours to further their market positing in the Connected Autonomous Vehicle market (CAV).
The goal of the project is to commercialize the product which already has a PoC version that already has demonstrated the methodology to analyse,
extract and geo-reference features captured in the system files in the 10-vehicle trial using vehicles.
- Defining and realising the architecture required to deliver the project objectives.
- Creation, maintenance and communication of architectural artefacts that clearly articulate a variety of architectural perspectives are key deliverables.
- Cooperating with development and delivery teams, and with other architects who will be working on interdependent initiatives.
- Learning and applying new technologies to business situations
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders, making sure that solutions are aligned to business need and technical direction
- Experience in the definition and implementation of Solution Architectures
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering digital services using public cloud platforms
- Experience of either Azure and/or AWS-based deployments, using IaaS and PaaS components, are essential
- Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
- Very good knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
- Strong background in delivery of customer-facing public cloud-based solutions and architectures.
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level Geospatial and Data Management solutions would be advantageous
- Experience of implementing geospatial technologies in a cloud-based infrastructure is not essential but would be advantageous.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more