We have a job for you
Together with our client, a debt collection company, we are building a new system analysis department, which in practice, will work closely with the business analysis department, PM department and development teams.
Therefore, we are looking for system analysts who have experience in the area of IT systems implementation, are graduates of computer sciences (have working experience) and have background in cooperating with development teams.
- Min. 5 years of experience in creating IT systems as a system analyst (business, IT consultant) – at least 1 large implementation of complex IT systems.
- Experience in the area of business process analysis and design.
- Experience in designing the integration of information systems.
- Experience in designing and prototyping of user interfaces (based on good UX practices).
- Knowledge of English: B2.
- Knowledge and experience in working in SCRUM methodology.
Nice to have:
- Skills of using UML, BPMN, knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in IT projects for the client from the financial sector / debt collection.
- IT or related education.
- Remote work one day a week.
- Individual employee development program.
- One-to-one English language lesson.
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month).
- Unlimited coffee, tea.
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more