We have a job for you
System Engineer for HUD
Our customer is a leading global provider of driver information systems. The goal is the development of instrument panels and high-quality head-up display modules, readability and reliability throughout the life cycle of a vehicle.Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands.
The engineer in this position will be responsible for creating the system architecture, supporting the production, Analysis of customer requirements, creation of the specified system architecture as well as execution of the requirements management including estimation of the required development costs for driver information systems (infotainment) in DOORS.
- 3 -5 years of professional experience as a system engineer requiring at least 3 years in the automotive sector
- Very good knowledge of Automotive SPICE, Autosar and communication buses (eg CAN / MOST / SPI etc.)
- Knowledge of electronic system components including their characteristics
- Very good English knowledge
- Successfully completed studies in engineering, ideally in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Good communication skills
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language tuition
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more