We have a job for you
SpyroSoft is looking for an experienced Embedded Linux Engineer to join our Automotive development. The goal is design, implementation and verification of an embedded system in continuous integration environment with use of automotive standard tools. Final product will be delivered to mid- and high-end automotive brands and will support build of mobility services across the world. Your main role will be to design, specify, implement and report of test results in one of our Automotive projects related to e-Call functionality
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience and understanding of major automotive subsystems and dependent technologies. (Mobile networks technologies, CAN vehicle bus, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Cybersecurity)
- Network systems
- Telephony systems – modems
- Wireless technologies, including vehicle-to-all communications
- C/C++ development
- Object Oriented analysis & design methods
- Embedded systems and real-time programming
- Linux / developing software in Linux environment
- Basic Python knowledge
- POSIX and multi-threaded programming experience
- Experience with team-based development tools
- The ability to collaborate on complex software systems.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide leadership
- Capture and document software requirements for an automotive connectivity and telematics system.
- Work with vehicle engineering, software development, and validation teams to refine and refactor functional requirements.
- Coordinate and lead requirements development with other project activities.
- Analyse data and test results to further refine requirement definition.
- Participate in architecture, requirements, design, code and test case reviews.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee tee
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more