We have a job for you
Test Automation Engineer
For our Client we are creating mobile application with online and offline mapping. You can use it for for walking, cycling, riding or planning routes. The most interesting features:
1) USE ON ALL YOUR DEVICES (View, create and sync your activities between desktop and mobile)
2) RECORD & FOLLOW ROUTES (Plot a route to follow or share – or record your route while you’re out and about. Search for the best routes in your area as star rated by fellow outdoor enthusiasts)
3) VIEW MAPS WITHOUT MOBILE SIGNAL (Download your favourite areas to view offline – so you can view any part of GB even without a mobile signal)
4) AUGMENTED REALITY (Pan the landscape to see what’s nearby including hills and mountains, forest and woodland, transport, settlements, coast and water. And, with one click, find local area information with routes, places to stay and local images)
- Smoke tests on production environment.
- Testing Stories + retesting Bugs in Sprint for 4 projects: Os Maps (mobile), Get Outside (mobile + backend), Consumer Platform (backend), Custom Made (responsive web frontend + backend).
- Taking part in meetings for mobile (Android + iOS) frontend and REST backend teams – including giving advices and alerting what may cause bugs.
- Helping mobile developers to understand how our API works.
- Analyzing results of automation tests
- Writing backend automated tests in Java using RestAssured.
- Manual testing mobile application.
- Code review of tests.
- Preparing test scenarios in Zephyr.
- Giving advices about release process.
- Setting up pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Preparing and executing basic performance tests in Gatling (Scala)
- Communication with client about test process and dangers.
- Analyzing documentation.
- Coaching other QAs.
- Interviewing QA candidates.
- Preparing and maintaining POSTMAN collections.
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- One-to-one English language lesson
- Relocation package (financial support or company apartment for a month)
- Unlimited coffee, tea
- Fruit day twice a week
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more