We have a job for you
Test Engineer with automation (SLAM)
We are looking for a Test Engineer who will join our team in Krakow. Slam Project concerns the system, that analyses imagery from a built-in video camera installed on the device to recognize and extract features that are potential hazards for the vehicle. The system processes the video feed in real-time, extracting relevant features and these are referenced to a GPS track from the vehicle. This is commonly known as SLAM (simultaneous location and mapping). The information that is collected and identified by the vehicle using onboard AI processing is currently predominately street furniture (street lights, roadside cabinets, speed limits, traffic restrictions) and road markings.
The goal of the project is to extract and geo-reference features captured in the system files in the 10-vehicle trial using vehicles.
- Designing and executing automated and manual test suites to ensure adequate and effective test coverage and provide test assurance of the user stories according to the defined acceptance test criteria.
- Knowledge of data testing, performance and load test, automation and building end to end test scenarios in a CI/CD environment.
- Providing assurance at team retrospectives and planning sessions to ensure test best practice, continual improvements and appropriate standards are adhered to.
- Experience of testing on a cloud platform is essential
- Experience of writing (coding) and implementing automated test frameworks in a test-first CI/CD environment
- Experience in Cucumber testing framework
- Experience of working with one or more of the following technologies is desirable, PostGres/PostGIS
- Proven analytical skills, designing and implementing BDD feature files for functional and non-functional test activities
- Ability to define the appropriate end to end test approach for automation and performance
- Experience of allocating and prioritising own work and working across delivery team
- Proven track record of working within an AGILE delivery team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and customers
- Awareness of geospatial systems and technologies is desirable but not essential
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more