We have a job for you
Trainee Software Developer
SpyroSoft is looking for motivated student to join our Automotive development team as trainee.
Hes/her responsibilities will be related to the participation in model driven development of an ECU.
If you are interested in the automotive industry and would like to help us change the world for better, join us!
- Good knowledge of Simulink and model design
- Good knowledge of C applied in embedded and RTOS
- Interest for learning Automotive development process and tools and model-driven development
- Interest for learning AUTOSAR
- Good understanding of uC hardware, registers and how it works
- Understanding of CAN, SPI is plus
- Remote work one day a week
- Individual employee development program
- Unlimited coffee tee
Want to know what working for us is like?
Come to our office for a coffee and a chat with us!
Choose your equipment
Personal health care
Team building events
Annual training budget
Remote working options
...and much more